The best way to get a feel of how mensans have fun is to join us in our activities in Korea!
Feel free to get in touch with the Director of International Affairs Committee and let us know that you're coming.
For more information, please contact the Director of International Affairs Committee at sight [at] mensakorea.org.
1. Fraternity and equality with other Mensa members
- Mensa gives you a chance to meet people of like minds that you might normally not get to meet. Our Mensans have a wide range of activities designed to stimulate their intellect and increase their social skills.
2. Mensa Korea Events
- There are plenty of happenings and fun things to do in Mensa Korea. Check out our vibrant list of activities for both young and old alike.
3. Mensa Korea Magazine
- The Mensa Korea Magazine is produced under the auspices of the Mensa Korea Board of Trustees. It carries news and articles from the members of Mensa Korea.
- The Mensa Korea Magazine is distributed to members in good standing. Opinions expressed in the Mensa Korea Magazine are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of any other individual or any official Mensa Korea body. Editorial comments represent the opinion of the editor
4. SIGHT (Service for Information, Guidance and Hospitality to Travelers)
- This is a program which assists travelling Mensans by putting them in touch with Mensa members from the local chapter in the area they are visiting. We also have a friendly SIGHT coordinator who helps to take care of visiting members.
5. Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Aside from activities for the general membership, much of Mensa Korea's vitality resides in its component Special Interest Groups, or SIGs for short. There are SIGs for a wide variety of interests.
- If you don't happen to find one to your liking, then you can always gather together a group of kindred spirits to form a new one.
- The backbone of Mensan interaction has to be within the SIGs; please click on the link above to view the list of SIGs.
- Committees also provide lots of opportunities to contribute to fellow members as well as to society. You have the opportunity to broaden your horizons and try new experiences.